Description: The original portion of the house was built around 1812 and at the time was in Bedford County, the area now is incorporated in Lynchburg. Enlarged and remodeled many times. The facade seen here was the side of the house which originally fronted on Link Road. Of the domestic outbuildings only the smokehouse and spring house remain. Presently the home of Dr. and Mrs. R.F. Warren. Drawing by Katherine B. Pennebaker.