Description: When built the Quaker Church was in Campbell County but is now within the city limits at the south end of Fort Avenue. Built on 10 acres given by John Lynch the building was begun in 1792 and completed by 1798. It is on the site of two previous Quaker Meeting houses. Both John Lynch and his brother Col. Charles Lynch were members of South River Meeting. By mid-19th century the building had been abandoned. It was rebuilt within the original stone walls in 1904 by the Presbyterians who had acquired the property.